Ingliston Country Club are looking to recruit a full-time Front of House Reception Manager to look after a team of 10 receptionists and 3 night porters. Experience is essential for this demanding, fast paced role.
You will need to have a strong, friendly, outgoing personality and be customer focused with first class communication skills. You will need to be flexible, work well under pressure and be able to work on your own initiative.
Manage the Reception, Telephony, Room Reservations, Catering and Cleaning over a 30 bedroom hotel and 14 lodges.
- Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- Monitor, manage and review the Corporate and OTA contracts
- Ensure, supervise and co-ordinate all staff to ensure the delivery of exceptional front of house services.
- Implement dynamic operational working procedures, to support the delivery of service excellence
- Develop strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required
- Implement safe working practices to ensure safety of building occupiers and visitors
- Lead monthly management report meetings with senior managers and build strong relationships with key business leaders
- Strong detail analysis of service delivery and identify continuous improvements
- Introduce systems for analysis of service delivery ie mystery shoppers etc
- Monitor the team’s performance promoting achievements and identifying weaker areas for improvement. Implementation of PDP’s, PIP’s and minimum grooming standard procedures.
- Continuous training and improvement procedures to be implemented.
Wage is DOE (salary or hourly pay negotiable).
Hours are a minimum of 45 per week depending on the needs of the business. Evening, weekend and shift work applies.
Own transport essential due to the location of the club.
Please email your CV to Kristina@ingliston.com or