home > equestrian > academy
Pony Club & Lessons
The horse riding simulator is a low impact exercise machine that works the body by requiring multi-directional movements to maintain balance.
This constant counter-balancing engages certain muscle groups and helps to improve balance, coordination and posture. It effectively strengthens the spine, helps to maintain a good posture, develops muscle strength and flexibility, and trains the nerve system to improve motor function.
Ideal for beginners
• A way of perfecting position in all gaits (walk to gallop), as well as working on balancem and co-ordination
• Helps build confidence after injury or if been away from riding for a while
• Burns body fat
• Improves cardiovascular function
• Increases stamina
• Adds fun and variety to your fitness routine
• Mirrored walls allow constant monitoring of position and even weight distribution
• Riders must be competent at rising trot before moving onto academy horses